RADiCAL Studio requires an NVIDIA GPU to run. At this time, we don’t support AMD, Intel or other cards.
The smallest GPU you can use with RADiCAL Studio is a GTX 1060, which will allow you to do step-by-step (non real-time) processing. For real-time results, the minimum requirement is an RTX 2060, although we recommend a 2080 Ti for best results. Below is a complete (as far as we can tell) list of compatible GPUs, as of January 27, 2021:
- Quadro: 8000, 6000, 5000, 4000
- RTX: 2080 Ti, 2080 Super, 2080, 2070 Super, 2070, 2060 Super, 2060
- GTX: 1660 Super, 1660 Ti, 1660, 1650 Ti, 1650
- GTX: 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060
- RTX 3 series: We’re getting ready for the latest RTX series (3090, 3080, 3070). Until then, proceed with caution. There’s a chance the AI won’t compile.
- MaxQ design: GPUs listed above as being compatible will also work if designated as coming with “Max Q Design.” However, they’re likely to signficantly underperform their conventional counterparts.
- Titan: RTX, V, CEO Edition, Xp Collectors Edition,
- Tesla: V100, P100, T10
We also have a list of GPUs the app definitely won’t work with.