Every day, we’re learning how to improve RADiCAL for our users. Since the launch of the public beta we’ve gotten fantastic feedback, and want to highlight how we’re incorporating what you’ve let us know.
Here’s what’s on our plate:
- FBX Downloads: All motion will be ready for download within a few weeks. It’s our top priority.
- Android app: We’re pushing for a release within a few weeks, and will make it available as soon as it’s ready for use.
- Failed scans: While failure causes vary, we’ve identified several causes and reduced their frequency. In the future we will notify you if we detect your scan has failed, and provide additional guidance on what to do. Failed scans will never cost any Playtime.
- Latency Issues: With all the attention we’ve received, we’ve had to spin up more resources in order to handle the uptick in scans. You should experience vastly reduced waiting times.
- Preview Issues: A recent update to the site caused several Firefox users to have problems loading preview data. Clearing your cache and restarting your browser should solve the problem. Let us know if the issue persists.
- Login / Registration: Our registration menu was erroneously listing emails entered for the first time as having been used before. This should now be resolved.
- Custom Profiles: Once FBX files are ready, we’ll start to roll out custom uploaders for those looking for another way to upload. If you think this is you, reach out to us.
- Multiple Cameras / Actors: Capturing multiple figures in a scene at once and using multiple cameras are both possible and in our plans, and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to test.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, always feel free to reach out to us!
We’re all ears.