We’ve listened, and today we’re launching some improvements to our FBX files based upon community feedback!
We’ve cleaned up some existing issues users have reported with our motion capture downloads. We have:
- Added a T pose at the beginning of every FBX file
- Fixed an issue that caused the hips to be offset at a fixed angle throughout the animation
- Added extra nodes in the skeleton
- Removed unnecessary, residual mesh information
- Fixed the scale of the foot joint
- Added a toe ball joint
All future FBX downloads will include these improvements.
To have your historical FBX files updated, look for the “Applied AI” field beneath “About your Scan,” and click “Update Scan”.
From there you should be able to see your latest results and download the updated FBX file!