We’re excited to announce an important expansion of our range of products, features and pricing options.
Going forward, we offer four products:
- Core: our standard 3D motion tracking solution, using sequential cloud processing for all previsualization and post-production pipelines.
- Live: a real time deployment of our AI through the cloud, for content creators and developers alike.
- Studio: a real time deployment of our AI right at home / the office, on local machines, for developers.
- Fuse SDK: build your own apps and experiences around our AI, including in real time, for developers.
CORE is now the name for our standard cloud product, currently running Gen3. The other products are described in more detail on our website’s product pages. Below are the changes to the Core product features and pricing. Where appropriate, we cross-reference other products for context.
CORE pricing (compare to STUDIO):
Across both Core and Studio, we continue to offer three basic packages, priced identically: Creator, Producer, and Professional. While the most important changes are summarized below, you should make sure to check out the details on our website.
- Increased FBX playtime: we’ve increased the limits on your FBX downloads. This means that, within the Core product, you can now download all animations you create through the FBX exporter within a month.
- Adjusted animation processing times (compare Core vs Studio): we’ve made some downward adjustments to the animation playtime limits across different Core packages. This is a reflection of the higher cost of running expensive cloud machines. It is also a reflection of the fact that are making unlimited animation available through our on-prem Studio package at the same price as Core, so if you need more animation playtime, consider a switch to Studio.
- Playtime add-ons cheaper for annual subscribers / same for everyone else: Add-on playtime credits come at the same cost of your current plan, which means that, for annual subscribers, they will be 66% cheaper. Playtime add-ons are available to use for 1 month independently of your subscription, so they won’t go to waste.
- Playtime add-ons are now automatic: if you go over your remaining playtime credits, we’ll automatically add enough playtime to your account to get the job done and your account will be charged for the playtime add-on. This will be completely seamless. To make sure you have complete visibility into your charges, we’ve added your up-to-date playtime budget summary to the upload page, so you always know where you are and what you can expect given your workloads.
As always, thanks for being part of our community!
– Team RADiCAL