RADiCAL (https://getrad.co) is looking for a Software Engineer who will play a key role in developing the next generation of markerless motion-capture, human virtualization and 3D animation solutions . If you want to be involved in genuine product innovation that solves actual problems across many industries and is enjoyed by millions of users around the world, we’d love to speak to you.
RADiCAL democratizes 3D motion capture, animation and human virtualization solutions for everyone, everywhere. We use the most advanced deep learning techniques in developing our cloud-based solutions. Our community of creatives in 3D computer graphics, animation, film, TV and gaming, along with futurists, scientists, academics and design enthusiasts, is growing fast around the world.
About you and the position:
RADiCAL is a startup, so we’d like you to be entrepreneurial, nimble, deeply motivated, and goal-oriented. We’re looking for a person with strong initiative, technical and /professional leadership, as well as the desire to consistently push boundaries. We are laying down the foundation of an ambitious, fast-growing, and well-funded startup and, for the right candidate, this could be a great opportunity to grow with us and become a senior team member and leader.
Given the position you’ll be filling, we’d expect that you have at least 3+ years of relevant postgraduate academic and/or professional experience (although we’re open to less experience if you’re exceptionally talented). For the right candidate, the position comes with an equity package commensurate with experience and the level of leadership expected for the position.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining real-world state-of-the-art deep learning solutions
- Designing and developing fast and efficient production-quality code and project workflows
- Supporting and improving our cloud-based system architecture
- Optimizing our inference solutions for deployment in production
- Actively interacting with the CTO, CEO, and a highly-motivated full-stack team in a stimulating, collaborative environment
Skills and qualifications:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience with Go and API development
- Very strong software engineering, system architecture, and backend development skills
- Experience with design and implementation of complex real-time distributed systems
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and tools (e.g., Kubernetes and Docker)
- Experience working with WebSockets and WebRTC
- Experience with modern security protocols
- Experience designing and implementing software libraries
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active thinking and strong initiative
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience with Python
- Experience porting software between different code-bases (e.g., C++ and Python)
- Experience with databases and DevOps
- Experience building data analytics and monitoring workflows/pipelines
Location (in order of preference):
Europe / US
* * *
If you’re interested, please get in touch here: [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!